Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Tooltip measure according to column

Good morning

I'm making a report and I have a column chart where each column is a different measure. I react to a tooltip and I would like that when I put myself on top of one column I will see the detail considering a measure, but that if I put myself on top of the other column I will see the detail only of the selected measure.

I've tried putting a selected value to the extent of the tooltip, but it hasn't come out

nuriac_0-1621841338376.png

nuriac_1-1621841383600.png

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, did you find the need for the Tooltip to be interactive?
I have a Waterfall where each column is a measure and when entering the tooltip it is not energized

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Does anyone know how to do it? Can you help me?

RJ251997
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Put [Description] and the specific measures ore columns into a visual of Tooltip page , then go to main report page, select the Format section and choose the Tooltip card you created.

Please follow this link to understand the how to apply the tooltip in power bi.

https://youtu.be/URTA7JZsAtw

Thank 

Rohit 

Hello, it is not exactly what I want, because regardless of the column in which I stand, I get the vlores of the two measures. What I want is that if I place myself on top of a column, I will see the data only of this measure, not of the two measures.

nuriac_0-1621845612255.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.