Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tooltip for multiple value matrix

I have a matrix with 5 rows (Region -> Market -> Branch -> Rep -> Sales Order), and 2 values (Total Pipeline & Proposed In-Month).

I've created a tooltip that shows the breakdown of Total Pipeline by Sales-Stage.  This works fine for the Total Pipeline value, however, the In-month value returns the Total Pipeline values, due to the setup of the tooltip. I can reverse the tooltip value, but then the Total Pipeline value would show the In-Month value.

Is there a way to setup my tooltip's graph to show a different value, depending on which value I'm hovering over?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Sorry, not following this. Are you using a tooltip page, let's start there.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, sorry, didn't realize my screenshots didn't load...

Yes, TT page, with a donut chart.  The chart is set to show the sales-stage in it's legend, and Total Pipeline in it's value.

Does that help to clarify?

Screenshot.PNGScreenshot 2.PNG

Hi @Anonymous ,

Kindly share your sample data and excepted result to me if you don't have any Confidential Information. Please upload your files to One Drive for Business and share the link here.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.