Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tool to create a visual mock up during meetings

This is an odd question...

Here is the scenario, once during one job interview the inverviewer handed me a set  of numbered stickers (50+) with some drawings on them. The drawings represented tables, timelines, pie charts, etc. So basically a bunch of visuals normally used in PBI.

Afterwards he gave me a scenario and asked me how would I display my data based on that scenario. So my task was to use those stickers lay them out and draw/ write on them based on the data that I would use.

That was a while ago but I have just remembered it and tought that would be a nice way to brainstorm with my team while developing a mockup for a new client or whatever. I have searched for the stickers online but I can't find a single mention of them I don't even know what to search for.

So has anyone ever used them ? or even know what they are named?  Even better, does anyone know of a tool  to aid creating visual mockups of PBI pages? (Besided the obvious one...Powerpoint or even PBI itself) Well actually even if the answer is  PPT does anyone know of an image pack for that purpose?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Portrek
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi Talleslessa.

Look that link below. I think is a great tool

https://www.powermockup.com/libs/wireframe-and-mockup-shapes/dashboard-shapes

See you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ujjwal_30

Hello! Though I am late to the party, I appreciate you sharing your interview experience, and I completely understand the importance of creating a dashboard with compelling KPIs. As you mentioned, building and testing dashboard wireframes is a crucial skill for any analyst, and our tool, Mokkup, simplifies the process with its user-friendly interface that enables you to create wireframes easily by dragging and dropping elements. Furthermore, there are over 50 built-in templates that you can use for KPIs, which are tailored to your industry. Additionally, Mokkup includes a built-in simulator that allows you to test wireframes without actual data, making it easier to experiment with different designs. Give Mokkup a try and let me know if it meets your needs.

Portrek
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi Talleslessa.

Look that link below. I think is a great tool

https://www.powermockup.com/libs/wireframe-and-mockup-shapes/dashboard-shapes

See you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors