Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pfarahani
Helper II
Helper II

Tool Tip

Capture.PNG

My tool tip is shown here,  and my dashboard is here. The small issue is when I hover over in the dashboard for CEN (district), its showing the re-open records for all of them, instead of showing the data for just the district that I am hovering over. Untitled1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

Actually I was able to fix it. What happened is that in that visual I was using a table/field that was deleted and replaced with an updated version of District. So I think it was getting confused by that part. So I replaced the Axis with the new field/table and refreshed and it works out now, getting just the ones when its hovered over. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

@pfarahani 

My guess is that you have and ALL somehwere in your Re-opened Records measure that is ignoring the context.  Can you share that measure (the text, not a screen shot)?

Hello,

Actually I was able to fix it. What happened is that in that visual I was using a table/field that was deleted and replaced with an updated version of District. So I think it was getting confused by that part. So I replaced the Axis with the new field/table and refreshed and it works out now, getting just the ones when its hovered over. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors