cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nbryska

Token Comma Expected turned into Expression.Error

Had an issue where there was a 'Token Comma Expected' error so I deleted what seemed to be additional { and ( symbols. Code reads:

= Table.ReorderColumns(#"Kept Errors", {"Row Number", "PartnerName", "PartnerID", "InvoicedSales", "ItemCost", "InvoicedMargin", "Total Tech. Supp. Cases", "Change in Tech Cases from Prev. Qtr.", "RMA's", "Top Storefront % ofSales", "Top Storefront", "Buys local Y/N", "3P Revenue", "1P Revenue", "% of Sales from 3p", "Average Cases prev. 2 Qrtrs", "Tech Case cost", "Support case % of margin", "Partner Revenue - call costs", "Average Revenue prev. 2 qrtrs", "Credit status (arrears, at limit, current)", "Product Category Penetration", "Previous qtr # of product categories", "Top sales category", "Top sales category amount", "Top category % of total sales", "Charter", "Territory", "Zip Code", "Snap Store Rewards Level", "OvrC Y/N?", "# increase of OvrC (1P) cnncted products from prev. qrtr.", "NPS", "Score", "Score change from prev. qrtr.", "Score %", "Opportunity"})

and the error message is:

An error occurred in the ‘Partner data’ query. Expression.Error: 32 arguments were passed to a function which expects between 2 and 3.
Details:
Pattern=
Arguments=[List]

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Nbryska , this one seems correct. Can you share few more lines with error screenshot

New Power BI Features
Datamarts: https://youtu.be/8tskWsJTEpg
Field Parameters : https://youtu.be/lqF3Wa1FllE?t=70
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin !! Proud to be a Super User!
Want To Learn Power BI
Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
!! Subscribe to my youtube Channel !!

That was the entire error message. I think I made the mistake of deleting columns from the Excel source file and then updating in Power BI. That is what created the original error and now PBI will not link correctly to the remaining source columns.

Helpful resources

Announcements
June 2022 update 768X460.jpg

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the June 2022 updates!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 23 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, June 30 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

June 20 episode 7 with aka link 768x460.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Join us on June 20 at 11 am PDT when Kim Manis shares the latest on Azure Synapse analytics, the Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform, and notable Power BI Updates from Microsoft Build 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors