cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aadi Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Toggling between the Tabs

Experts,

Need your help to understand if we have this kind of functinality in power BI or not. Basically iam looking for a visual which can allow me to toggle between the tabs :

If you see the picture , i have a "customer Tab" under which i have pie charts, and "All Customer tab" under i have bar charts. i want the flexibility where user can toggle between the tabs and see the charts. 

Please let me know if we have this functionality in power BI.

issue.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Moderator Eric_Zhang

Re: Toggling between the Tabs

@Aadi

There's no such toggle button, however maybe you could use different pages, slicers(the horizontal layout looks like the toggle button) or the drilling down feature.

MyraMa Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

After the October's release, you are able to do it by using the bookmark link and hide/unhide items feature!

Check the link: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-october-2017-feature-summary/#bookmarking

the video at around 9'30''

Cheers 

Myra

PowerBSer Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

There are now "buttons" in Power BI Desktop, added I believe in April 2018, can be used with "bookmarks" to accomplish this now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 65 members 953 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: