Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Polygon
Helper I
Helper I

Toggle button/slicer Sync bookmarks all on one

I see a lot of great communications on Toggle/Button/Slicer/ Sync and Bookmarks.  I have tried most of them, but for some reason my configuration is not working, so alais yet another 'Need Help' on this subject please.

I have a report with Toggle Switch By TME AG (This adds and removes projects from the Table)

I have (2) Bookmarks; 1 With all projects and 1 Without specific projects; that is linked to the toggle

I have a Slicer that pulls the Month

We are in July

1. Change Slicer to July - Works as expected

2. Change Toggle to Without - changes slicer back to original (June)

Polygon_0-1594305705483.png

Both Bookmarks were created using June data, so it makes sense why it is filtering back to June.

Polygon_1-1594306199387.png

Polygon_2-1594306217656.png

OK; I have tried selecting and unselecting Data

I have tried All Visuals and Selected Visuals (Selected removing toggle and slicer)

I have tried updating bookmarks to show all data and enabled data

I am at the point where I have tried all interations multiple times, but I just must be missing something.

Changed Slicer to July:

Polygon_3-1594306352329.png

Clicked Toggle to add projects (went back to JUNE); Data is checked; without data checked does not remove projects

Polygon_5-1594306468616.png

Changed slicer back to July (Life is good)

Polygon_6-1594306506953.png

So as long as the Toggle is untouched...  The slicer works exactly as expected

The Toggle is connected to the bookmarks.

I hope this makes sense to you.  Please let me know if you require any further clarification.

2 REPLIES 2
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Polygon 

Toggle switch by TME AG is a custom visual in the AppSource. I tested with some sample data and the toggle icon didn't work properly with bookmarks. Some custom visuals may not work properly in Power BI. I'd like to suggest you contact the author at kontakt@tme.ag for your suggestions or feature requests.

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Do you have a better recommendation for a Toggle Button that is NS Native?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors