Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jlarques
Resolver I
Resolver I

To know the row value

Hi everyone,

I would like to know how row is choosed by user in a matrix. The idea is to show more information about the row value in another matrix, because the first one contains more global information and the second one more specific information. The row value is a purchase order and I want to show in the second one more information about it.

Thanks for all your help!

Jose Luis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jlarques ,

You could use the option of drillthrough to view the specific information.

Put the Matrix 2 to another page -- > Drag values to the fields of drillthrough in Matrix 2 -- > choose drillthrough in Matrix 1

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Best Regards,

Xue Ding 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jlarques
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @v-xuding-msft ,

It's not exactly that I want to do, but it's a good idea and I have think how I can implement in my case.

Thanks again, Xue.

Best regards,

Jose Luis

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jlarques ,

You could use the option of drillthrough to view the specific information.

Put the Matrix 2 to another page -- > Drag values to the fields of drillthrough in Matrix 2 -- > choose drillthrough in Matrix 1

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Best Regards,

Xue Ding 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.