Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shamsuddeenvp
Post Patron
Post Patron

To have/change the downward and upward (red and green) arrow to show the measure is increasing or no

Dear,

I am in need to show a measure whether it is increasing or decreasing from the previous year. Green upward image and red downward arrow image based on the value. Is it possible in Power BI.

I am trying to migrate some SSRS reports to power BI. I treid KPI visual which is there out of the box, however it is not fruitful for this requirement as this has some trend.

Br,

Shamsuddeen

5 REPLIES 5
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shamsuddeenvp,

Currently, there is no OOTB feature for us to display upward or downward arrow based on the value. You can vote on this idea who wants the same feature: When will the KPI Red/Yellow/Green Indicators be available on PowerBI Desktop?. In your scenario, you have some choices to work around the issue:

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
avinashbeepath
Frequent Visitor

I am having a similiar issue..Looking forward to some possible solutions in this thread.

Nhallquist
Helper V
Helper V

The KPI object is the best for this.  Have you tried turning off the Trend Axis?  that will get rid of that chart that is in the background.

I tried that without success @avinashbeepath

Br,

Shamsuddeen

I did some testing and I can't get arrows to show up.  I can get "!" and check marks, but no up/down arrows.  

Maybe someone else has some answers.  Sorry I couldn't help you out more.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.