Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Cheetah
Helper I
Helper I

To do two consecutive actions on clicking one button

Hi all,

Is there a way to do two consecutive actions on clicking one button? For example, to do one bookmark action followed by a page navigation action on clicking one button? 
If this is not possible, what is the best way to achieve a series of actions like this automatically in a Power BI report? Can a Power Automate flow do the two actions in the example?

Thanks!

Cheetah 

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Cheetah , Create a bookmark on page 2 and use that on page 1 button, that should do both

Hi @amitchandak , thank you for the reply. 

Sorry I didn't make the user-case clear. The button is on a pop-up panel in certain page, on clicking the button, the panel should be closed (done by a bookmark action) at first, and then the page should be dynamically navigated to a destination page which depends on the content of the user inputs in the panel.  So the destination page cannot be bookmarked in a hard-coded way.

Do you have any idea with it?

Thank you!

Cheetah 

Hi, 

I know it has been a while, but did you ever find a solution to this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.