Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Tony5
Helper I
Helper I

Tips on building an Employee Scorecard?

Hi everyone. I need help. I've only started self-learning PowerBI and was very happy/impressed with Microsoft's eLearning curriculum. My problem is, I can't seem to find any tutorial/link where a person is trying to build a scorecard in PowerBI. Below is an image of what I wish to end up with.

Assuming that I have the data from individual tables, is there a tutorial/link that can help me out?

Tabl Ref.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Tony5,

Please try whether this custom visual meets your requirement:

VitaraCharts

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Tony5,

This question is too general. Without source data table and explaination of this graph, it's hard suggest how to achieve this in Power BI. Personally, in Power BI desktop, we cannot generate a visual exactly the same as this one.

Maybe you can follow the official documents to get started with Power BI desktop. If you encounter any problem when creating a report, please make your question more specific and detailed, referring to this blog.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much for the reply Yuliana.

And my apologies for not going through the "Getting questions answered" blog post earlier. I've uploaded my sample raw data here.

And apologies for not being specific enough. My main challenges are:

1) Can PowerBI mimic the stacked column charts on the right side of the table? (3rd column from the right)

2) Can PowerBI mimic the conditional bar charts on the right side of the table? (2nd column from the right)

Regards,

Tony Cua

Hi @Tony5,

Please try whether this custom visual meets your requirement:

VitaraCharts

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

This is awesome @v-yulgu-msft! Although not exactly what I was aiming for, this is extremely close.

I didn't even know that there's a store.office.com site. Will definitely check it out preiodically.

Thank you very much Yuliana!

Best regards,

Tony

Tony5
Helper I
Helper I

Still need help on this please.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.