Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tehrsam
Frequent Visitor

Timeout while using the Adobe-Power BI connector

Hi,

I am using the Adobe connector with the Power BI desktop and if I load in a large data set Power BI hits a timeout error. Is there any way to bypass this error? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@tehrsam,

This is documented in the Troubleshooting section.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@tehrsam,

This is documented in the Troubleshooting section.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Can you please show me exactly where this is "documented" in the troubleshooting section? I don't believe I see where it even mentions this bug in the small paragraph provided:

"

Troubleshooting

If you're seeing an error after providing your credentials indicating you do not have permissions, confirm with your admin that you have access to the Adobe Analytics API. Also confirm the Adobe ID provided is linked to your Marketing Cloud Organization (associated to an Adobe Analytics company).

If you've successfully passed the credentials screen before encountering an error, it's possible the reports are taking too long to complete. A common error is in the form "Failed to get data from the Adobe Analytics report. Contents included "referrer, page", approximate duration was xx seconds". Review the "What's included" section and compare to the size of your Adobe instance. Unfortunately there isn't a way to work around this timeout today. However, we're considering updates to better support larger instances, provide feedback to the Power BI team at https://ideas.powerbi.com"

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.