Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Timeline Slicer download fails - it downloads Charticulator instead

Am trying to download the Timeline Slicer, but every way I go about it, it downloads Charticulator, both from within Power BI Desktop, Visualizations ...  Get more visuals,
and directly from the Visuals Gallery online.
I know this is just the Community, and may not be monitored by MS,
but hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

I just want this alternative slicer - I like the graphical look, I think, but can't really tell because I can't pull it down.
Yes, my downloads folder shows only (now multiple versions of) Charticulator. Same as when I intentionally download Charticulator.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all

It seems the download link has been fixed. You could download it directly from Timeline Slicer (microsoft.com) or in Power BI Desktop. I am using the lastest version 2.97.861.0 64-bit (September 2021) and import the visual successfully. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all

It seems the download link has been fixed. You could download it directly from Timeline Slicer (microsoft.com) or in Power BI Desktop. I am using the lastest version 2.97.861.0 64-bit (September 2021) and import the visual successfully. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

brianferg

I have the same issue.   How do we request this be fixed?  Does anyone have an export of the pbiviz?

HarishKM
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous You can try chiclet or hiererchy slicer for your issue 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue, great waste of time because somebody messes up things...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.