Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

yourbedhead
Frequent Visitor

Timeline Forecasting Matrix Visuals

Hi all

I am looking for a way to represent data from sql similar to the image attached that was done manually. I have yet to see a visiual canned or custom to accomplish this. Here are some of the must haves:

1. Represent text (record in a table from sql) in some short of shape for easy grouping.

2. The visual must allow for color customization based on certain values.

3. The ability to fit a decent amout of text in the visual (so wrapping might be a must).

4. Bascially come as close to the image attached...

5. I have cut out some text for privacy reasons.

example.jpg.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @yourbedhead,

Please submit an idea about this feature here.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
yourbedhead
Frequent Visitor

Hi all

I am looking for a way to represent data from sql similar to the image attached that was done manually. I have yet to see a visiual canned or custom to accomplish this. Here are some of the must haves:

1. Represent text (record in a table from sql) in some short of shape for easy grouping.

2. The visual must allow for color customization based on certain values.

3. The ability to fit a decent amout of text in the visual (so wrapping might be a must).

4. Bascially come as close to the image attached...

5. I have cut out some text for privacy reasons.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.