Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Arnault_
Resolver III
Resolver III

Time stamps visual

Dear All,

I am trying to represent a leadtime made of several segments (steps). I have a table with row data where every date is registered in separated columns. It is then quite simple to calculate the lead time for each segment as well as the total lead time.

I am looking for a nice visual to display this lead time in PBI. As you will see in the picture, I found a way to do that, but if you have better ideas, I would like you to advise me. Thank you in advance.

Here is below the "lead time" represented, as you can see there are different segments (order cycle lead time):

Time_stamps.png

Here is the table with the row data ( 1 date = 1 event = 1 column... then other columns not visible in the picture allow to calculate diffences between 2 dates => 1 column for each segment):

Table.png

And finally the chart I have used so far:

Time_stamps_PBI.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Arnault_,

Current power bi seems not contains any visuals who can suitable for your requirement(I also check on custom visuals but not luck).
For your scenario, I'd like to suggest you to use r visual with r script or share this to ideas forum.

R script and R visuals in Power BI

Regards,

Xiaoxin sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft and thank you for your reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.