Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TM1992
Frequent Visitor

Time Visualisations and Measures

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in the forum so appologies in advance if this topic has already been covered/answered before. I am struggling to get to grip with Time visulisations and measures especially at the granular level of hours, minutes and seconds. The information i have displayed at the report page is exactly what i need. However i cannot change any of the visulisations from a table and if i attempt to the format completly changes. I have attempted to add a slicer for "Test ID",  unfortunately i can only use it as a slider not a check box/drop down. Then lastly i am having an issue branching out my measures, trying to get any sort of average or working with time at this level seems difficult in comparison to days, months, years etc. If someone could point me in the right direction or show me a better way of working that would be much appreciated. 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoTkCNSjWHozjhas-Cl13egUlhmV 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @TM1992 

For Test ID, have you tried this "More Option"

aj1973_0-1623850652658.png

"Couldn't change a table..." what other visual do you want to see and what metrics/values?

Your last question, can you be more clear or give some examples?

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @TM1992 

For Test ID, have you tried this "More Option"

aj1973_0-1623850652658.png

"Couldn't change a table..." what other visual do you want to see and what metrics/values?

Your last question, can you be more clear or give some examples?

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

TM1992
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Anibe! The drop down option is great, What im trying to do is link the drop down to the highlighted box below:

Total time per phase per testTotal time per phase per test

Basically when i change the test i'll have a whole breakdown per test phase, without any of the other visulizations changing.

In terms of metrics i'd like to have a % of total time spent per phase. Then secondly we have an aim to keep the tests at 48 minutes or less. So a metric comparing the total number of tests exceeding 48 mintues vs total number of tests under 48 minutes would be great. Then lastly a percentage of the total tests completed at 48 minutes i.e. Test Compliance rate.

Again if yourself or someone else could assist that would be great. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.