Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JChouris
Helper I
Helper I

Time Study

I am very new to Power BI and a bit stuck on this one. I am doing a time study and need to multiply the skill and effort of each Procedure by the amount of seconds it takes, I need an individual total score for each step, then a grand totlat of the Skill and Effort Fields. I keep getting these crazy high numbers because it is using the total seconds and total skill/effort. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

JChouris_0-1654532944881.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

@JChouris 

Try it like this.

Total Score = SUMX ( YourTable, YourTable[Seconds] * YourTable[Skill] )

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
scottsk91

My cousin's brother wants to study abroad just because of this I shared this post with my brother. He asked me why are you send this to me, I said brother you just read it once you get good information from here. When I close this page I got this https://www.biologysap.com/ site details. I already read somewhere about this site. This one site is almost every student uses it just because of this quality.

jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

@JChouris 

Try it like this.

Total Score = SUMX ( YourTable, YourTable[Seconds] * YourTable[Skill] )

Worked like a charm. Thank you for you assistance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.