Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Taffalaffa
Helper I
Helper I

Time Intelligence Month to Date Totals Issues

Hi. I am struggling with the month to date time intelligence quick measure.  It is only working for my baseline data dates and not for anything else.  I cannot for the life of me figure out why.  Here is a link to the report:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/vofi22n87wyfvph/Finish%20Date%20Issues.pbix?dl=0 .  It seems like it has to be something really obvious but I just can't find the problem.  Thanks for any help you can provide! @MFelix 

Taffalaffa_0-1674523841136.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Taffalaffa ,

This has to do with the filters of the table:

MFelix_0-1674552635373.png

Since you are filtering the column Finish BL to not be blank the other two columns don't have any data so that is why you don't have values.

If you clear the filter you will get values

MFelix_1-1674552697091.png

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Taffalaffa ,

This has to do with the filters of the table:

MFelix_0-1674552635373.png

Since you are filtering the column Finish BL to not be blank the other two columns don't have any data so that is why you don't have values.

If you clear the filter you will get values

MFelix_1-1674552697091.png

Regards

Miguel Félix

@MFelix Thank you so much!  I feel like a total bonehead!  Serves me right from copying from a different visual.  I was going crazy trying to figure out the problem.  This is a good lesson learned to double check my flters.  You have helped me so much!  If you are ever in San Diego let me kow! I owe you a drink!

Hi @Taffalaffa,

It's normal we get so envolved with the visualizations we some time forget to see the basic things. Also happens to me a lot. 

Regards

Miguel Félix

@MFelix Thank you so much!  I feel like a total bonehead!  Serves me right from copying from a different visual.  I was going crazy trying to figure out the problem.  This is a good lesson learned to double check my flters.  You have helped me so much!  If you are ever in San Diego let me kow! I owe you a drink!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.