Sequence of events...
1. I tried to delete a erreneous relationship between two tables, but was unsuccesful.
2. I figured it has something to do with Auto date/time option in Time Intelligence. So disabled it.
3. I was able to delete the relationship.
4. But all my date/time columns displayed as error.
5. Tried to enable Auto date/time option again, but getting the error as below.
6. Now my report is now completely broken. PLEASE HELP!
Could you please provide us more information about your report, so that we can make further analysis.
@v-caliao-msft - let me know what information you need.
By the way, the issue fixed it self when I had to recover the pbix file after a computer restart! Thanks for that feature!
I'm currently expeienceing the same error. It happened when I made extensive changes to date fields in Power Query and then attempted a refresh.
Big model model with 49 autogenerated hidden dimDates. I can't see anything funky about this particular date table. According to $SYSTEM.TMSCHEMA_TABLES, all of the date tables appear identical in structure. Deleteing the table prevents the bug (obviously) and allows me to refresh.
Solution to anyone reading this: