Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DemiHaung
Frequent Visitor

Tile themes could not be carried to dashboard

Hi Everyone,

Based on the documentation in Power BI, there should be a "Tile Theming" option (Please kindly refer to the image provided below). 

image.png

However, I am unable to make such selection in my PowerBI environment (Please kindly refer to the image provided below). 

image.png

Please kindly assist me on this issue as I will need the "Tile Theming" option.

5 REPLIES 5
v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @DemiHaung 

If you take the answer of someone, please mark it as the solution to help the other members who have same problems find it more quickly. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further. Thanks.

Best Regards

Allan

DemiHaung
Frequent Visitor

@v-alq-msft Hi, I am unable to do it on the card visualization even after switching the theme. Please kindly refer to the images provided below.

Original

image.png

Pinning to Dashboard

image.png

The color of the visualization is still in black even though on the report level, it is red in color.

Hi, @DemiHaung 

I have tried card visual for testing. It is unavailable that custom pin tiles display the custom background and font changes for card visual. You may click 'Revert to default' to use the default settings and don't need to change it. Then it will show the same result on the dashboard.

e1.png

For further information, you may vote this idea of this feature with the following link, and add your comments there to improve Power BI for making this feature coming sooner. 

https://ideas.powerbi.com.

Best Regards

Allan

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @DemiHaung 

Based on your description, you may check whether you have apply a theme in your report. If not, you can create a theme in Power BI Desktop.

You can go to 'Home' ribbon, click 'Switch Theme', choose a theme you want and publish to Power BI Service.

a1.png

a2.png

Fianlly, you are able to make such selection in your PowerBI environment.

a3.png

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

rajendraongole1
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi

Check the below link.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Report-tile-themes-can-t-be-carried-to-dashboards/idc-p/8903...

i think this issue is still not resolved from PBI support team.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.