Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tickets Created by Employee Vs Whole Team tickets

Hello guys,

I am quite new to PowerBI and have been given a job at work. I have a table from Excel that has Created Tickets details (who created it, date, time etc etc). I want to create a graph where I show the no of tickets created by one helpdesk employee vs the whole team in terms of percentage.

Eg - lets say A created 10 tickets and the total count of tickets created by team is 100. I want a graph or a pie chart (its flexible how I show it) where it can be seen that A created 10% of the total tickets created. 

Any help would be really appreciated. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you be able to share your pbix file or the source data? Make sure to change or hide sensitive information. It is much easier to work with data when given the numbers. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Following is the example in green of what I want, lets say Nasim created 3 tickets out of 7 tickets in total. I want to represent this in a report for different scenarios (open, closed, pending etc). 

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.