Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Evonevo
Frequent Visitor

Ticket resolution KPI dashboard

Hey everyone,
I've got a table with support tickets status history in following column format
Ticket Number - "IM1234"
StatsStatusTime - Data/Time
EndStatusTime - Date/Time
Duration - Duration in days i.e. "0.5" would mean status time half a day 12h

Each incident has single row per status entry in that table with rules as follows:
There can be only one status 'StartNew' as this is the 1st status when ticket gets created, than any number of multiply 'Investigation', 'Awaiting customer', 'Resolved' statuses mixed up in any order and number as the ticket gets progressed and investigated and than single status at the end 'Closed' which duration is always zero as it's last status. Everything as a single row per each status.

I've created a matrix visualization showing me the total time per individual Incident with breakdown including statuses:
meaning

Number | StartNew | Investigation | Awaiting Customer | Resolved | Closed | Total
IM1234 | 0.3 | 2.2 | 1.3 | 2.0| 0.0 | 5.8

However I'm also interrested except current Total in  lets call it Total2 summing up only StateNew and Investigation meaning in above excample Total2 = 0.3 + 2.2 = 2.5. It would be perfect if that would be in the same column next to Total.

I'd like to also build sort of KPI on this meaning if Total2 is grated than say 3 days I'd flag it with color coding or something else meaning this is already outside of KPI.

Any help or link to tutorial how to do this is appreciated !

Thanks
Evo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Evonevo ,

You can set conditonal format based on total2 in 'Conditional Formatting' tab or click the down arrow of total2 in the values field to use conditional format as your needed:

conditonal format.pngcf.png

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Evonevo , did not get completed.

For conditional formatting, you can create a measure like and used that with field option

https://radacad.com/dax-and-conditional-formatting-better-together-find-the-biggest-and-smallest-num...
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-conditional-table-formatting#color-by-color-values

example

color =
switch ( true(),
FIRSTNONBLANK(Table[commodity],"NA") ="commodity1" && sum(Table[Value]) >500,"lightgreen",
FIRSTNONBLANK(Table[commodity],"NA") ="commodity2" && sum(Table[Value]) >1000,"lightgreen",
/// Add more conditions
"red"
)

Sorry if I was not clear enough.

I'd like to achieve this:

Number | StartNew | Investigation | Awaiting Customer | Resolved | Closed | Total| Total2
IM1234 | 0.3 | 2.2 | 1.3 | 2.0| 0.0 | 5.8|2.5

Where Total2 is a sum of StartNew and Investigation and only base on Total2 I'd apply conditional formatting.

Thanks

Evo

Hi @Evonevo ,

You can set conditonal format based on total2 in 'Conditional Formatting' tab or click the down arrow of total2 in the values field to use conditional format as your needed:

conditonal format.pngcf.png

Best Regards,
Yingjie Li

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.