Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

CraigC
Helper I
Helper I

This Week vs Last Week KPI

Hi All,

I have created a date table and have used the following to create a KPI for today vs Yesterday:

Today KPI : Ticket_Close_KPI_Today = CALCULATE(COUNT(Tickets[Ticket Close DaysAgo]);Tickets[Ticket Close DaysAgo]=0)

Yesterday KPI : Ticket_Close_KPI_Yesterday = CALCULATE(COUNT(Tickets[Ticket Close DaysAgo]);Tickets[Ticket Close DaysAgo]=1)

How would i translate that into this week vs last week as well as this month vs last month?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@CraigC,

Ticket_Close_KPI_Today = CALCULATE(COUNT(Tickets[Ticket Close DaysAgo]);Tickets[Ticket Close DaysAgo]=0)
Could you please share us some sample data of you date table? S
o that we can make further analysis. You can upload a pbix file to Onedrive or any web storage and share the link. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Regards,
Charlie Liao

Hi Please find link to file. It is the Tickets Table that you see.

https://multiequipment062-my.sharepoint.com/personal/craig_multi_co_za/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?...

Let me know if that helps at all?

Any feedback?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.