Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

larryc

This Forum is broken- Cant reset Password

All,

my username is lcaseybsa and I have been posting on the forum.  Someone at Microsoft has disabled ny account without noitifying me.  I can no longer login and when I try to change my password it immediatly just says it cant be changed.

Thanks alot to the system admin who locked out my account and is preventing me from posting in this forum.

I created a whol;e new account larryc  (this account)  and I wish that the systsem administreator who is screwing with my account immediatly stop it and please allow my account back on this forum!

Who authorized my account to be disabled?

01.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mbenjamin
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Hi there!

I'm sorry you're having trouble logging into your old username.

It looks like there is an account under lcasey (without bsa at the end). Is it possible that's the account you're looking for? 

-Mariana

Community Manager

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
mbenjamin
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Hi there!

I'm sorry you're having trouble logging into your old username.

It looks like there is an account under lcasey (without bsa at the end). Is it possible that's the account you're looking for? 

-Mariana

Community Manager

***Sigh***  I am walking away from this computer immediatly. My brain has fried.

Yes!  It was lcasey and not lcaseybsa.   Sorry about that.... How in the world I messed up such a simple thing I dont know.

Thank you very much. I will reset that account.

No worries!

Glad it was an easy fix! 

-Mariana

Community Manager

I am experiencing the same story. Can the admin please look into this ASAP and let me know if I am missing anything or the account is really locked out by the admins?  This is very important forum for me to interact and I am absolutely stuck for days now.

The userid that I intend to use is: ppgandhi11 . Associated email address is: ppgandhi11@hotmail.com

I no longer remember the password due to many trials and the password reset link (forgot password sends email with the link) no longer allows me to reset the password. It just displays the password cannot be changed!

I had to create a new account ppgandhi111 to post into this forum. Please help. Thanks admins!

Prashant-

@ppgandhi111

I can reset your password on the back end. Please keep an eye out for a private message with with more information.

-Mariana 

Community Manager

The password you have mentioned does not work.

The userid is: ppgandhi11

password mentioned is: b******f

Can you please check and let me know? Thanks again.

@ppgandhi111

I've tried it on my end, and it's working. Could you refresh your browser and try again? 

Let me know if it works!

-Mariana

Community Manager

It worked in different browser.  What was the problem to begin with? Was it a fault at my end? just curious.

It's possible the system just hadn't refreshed yet after I'd made the change. 

Glad it's working now! 

-Mariana 

Community Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.