Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.

Hi,

I have implemented Incremental refresh and published to service. After keeping Schedule refresh, I am There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.

Regards,

Vamsi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@VamsiKrishna98 , There should be some error details. See if that can help to debug or share that error

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VamsiKrishna98 ,

For such error messages, the problem may be caused by inconsistent privacy levels locally and in the cloud. When you publish to the cloud and configure the corresponding refresh, you need to synchronize the same privacy level as the local one.

vhenrykmstf_1-1657615877984.png

Refer to a similar solution.

vhenrykmstf_0-1657615737351.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@VamsiKrishna98 , There should be some error details. See if that can help to debug or share that error

This is the error i am seeing

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"ModelRefresh_ShortMessage_ProcessingError","pbi.error":{"code":"ModelRefresh_ShortMessage_ProcessingError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"Message","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation."}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}
Cluster URI: DF-MSIT-SCUS-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: a760edaf-d225-440d-a958-eaed672395d5
Request ID: ca6837fe-1322-4322-95a4-28ffc3661217
Time: 2022-07-06 10:45:15Z

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.