Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Theme - Data label colors

Hi Everyone,

I am working on theme file however I am not able to find the JSON syntax for data label color.

I am using below code and labelColor is not working when I import the theme file in pbix. However, font size is working fine.

"columnChart":{
            "*":{
                "legend":[{
                    "show":true,
		    "fontSize":8
                }],
                "labels":[{
                   "show":true,
		   "fontSize":8,
		   "labelColor":"#F17925"
                }]
            }
        }

I have also tried different syntax like fillLabel, fillColor, Color, etc. but didn't work. Do you guys know the correct syntax? I have already visited theme gallery, but didn't find this kind of syntax in any themes.

Also if someone shares the correct syntax for each property (like title, series setting, etc.), appreciate it.

Thank you.

Regards,

Niket Talati

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Try "color":{"solid":{"color":"#F17925"}}.

An extremely helpful person created the Report Theme Generator, which is really helpful for figuring out how you're supposed to set some of these properties. I hope they keep updating it, because there's a bunch of other ones I can't figure out either!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your replay. However I am already aware about this blog and gone through several times. But still can't find any details on mentioned issue.

Try "color":{"solid":{"color":"#F17925"}}.

An extremely helpful person created the Report Theme Generator, which is really helpful for figuring out how you're supposed to set some of these properties. I hope they keep updating it, because there's a bunch of other ones I can't figure out either!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the help. It works!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.