Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

CSteven84
Regular Visitor

The remote server returned an error: (404)

Wanted to take a dashboard in the desktop version and publish it to the web version. Data is from excel.....please help!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CSteven84
Regular Visitor

I did further research and realized that one of the measure was the same name as the table itself. It has been corrected. Thank you for offering. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JPalmeroG

Hello everyone. Today, all the files I try to publish mark the error mentioned. All of them collect the Excel data. Please help!

CSteven84
Regular Visitor

I did further research and realized that one of the measure was the same name as the table itself. It has been corrected. Thank you for offering. 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@CSteven84

I cannot repro the same issue as you on my side. Does this issue only happen to specific file? Or you cannot publish all of your PBIX files?

If it is file specific, could you please provide your PBIX/PBIT file to me? You can share it through online file service like OneDrive.  

You can get data from Files - Local File – Excel - Import and then create report in Power BI Service as a workaround.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.