I got one as well. Data was already imported yesterday. File was already saved before. Measures are ran multiple time and now all of the sudden are 'locked'. I removed one of the column and put it back in (Matrix visual) and it worked again. Hopefully my end users won't encounter the issue in Service. I'll see if our governance team can release the July version earlier for me.
Feedback Type: Frown (Error)
Local Time: 2020-07-21T16:37:51.6055971+02:00
Session ID: 7998c5f8-8611-427b-944a-c211ed9753ad
Release: June 2020
Product Version: 2.82.5858.641 (20.06) (x64)
Error Message: The operation was cancelled because of locking conflicts.
OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.16299.0 (x64 en-US)
CLR Version: 4.7 or later [Release Number = 461308]