Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AnnaFenton
Frequent Visitor

The line chart is not clickable after adding rectangular shape

I have created 3 line charts and then added rectangular shape on the top to include all 3 line charts. Once the shape is added with borders, when I try to click on any of the line charts, it was no longer clickable and didn't have tool tip either.  I suppose the rectangular shape has covered all 3 line chartes. Do you have any suggestions? 

Many thanks,
Anna 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for the prompt reply. Its a good idea. I just noticed that I could click "bring forward" that solves the problem as well.

Kind regards,

Anna

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @AnnaFenton

I would recommend putting the rectange behind the line charts, instead of on top. The easy way to do that is go to the View tab and check the Selection Pane box. Then rearrange your elements to put the line charts on top of the rectangle.

Hope this helps,

Parker

Thank you for the prompt reply. Its a good idea. I just noticed that I could click "bring forward" that solves the problem as well.

Kind regards,

Anna

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.