Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

halima

The data in PBi Querry is different than the report

Hi Everyone, 

I'm working on a report with several tables.. getting my data from Business Central. But, I noticed than one of the tables are getting the wrong numbers. when I checked in the Querry the values there are Correct.. but when presenting it in the report view, it comes out totally incorrect values.

Report View.JPGQuerry View.JPG

6 REPLIES 6
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @halima 

According to your description, If you only use the column in the visual, but the wrong result appears, then it should be caused by the relationship in the data model. You can check it.

If it doesn’t solve your problem, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-janeyg-msft  Thank you for your help, as I said the problem not in the relationship.. because I created a new report from scratch that has just that specific table.. but is still giving me the same wrong data in the report view..

Hi, @halima 

If so, you can check whether the field uses aggregation. Can you share some fake sample data with wrong results? So we can help you soon.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

halima

no I just filtered the queery to get these exact 2 line to take the screenshot.and teh report was filtered from before.

@halima Fair enough 😉

Still, in order to help you we need more information. Best would be if you can share the report if it doesn't contain sensitive data.

Otherwise send us a screenshot of the data model, the table you are creating and the measures you are using.

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

selimovd
Super User
Super User

Hey @halima ,

what exactly are you doing in the report?

If your data source contains 2 rows and the table contains 6 there is something happening.

Best regards

Denis

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.