Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

admin11
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

The chart auto un-sort by itself and filter pan setting gone.

Hi All

I have one page , it have 3 chart , the last chart alway un-sort by itself. see the below iamge red box :-

admin11_0-1617774359770.png

Also some time the seting auto change by it see , see the read box at below image , which cause the above image red box chart present the wrogn result :-

admin11_1-1617774622565.png

Hope some one can advise work around.

Remark :-

- I am aware that after sort and setting filter pan , i need to create bookmark , and link the bookmark at button. 

Paul Yeo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@admin11 , Sort should work with bookmark.  I remember I created a file for someone with sort saved on bookmarks and it was controlled buttons. You just need to save a bookmark with the order you want.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @admin11 

Is your problem been solved? If no, what do you mean by un-sort by itself? Can't you sort it?

v-janeyg-msft_0-1617937062991.png

If you still need help, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@admin11 , from the three dots if sort and save, then it should stay unless you change

@amitchandak 

Okay may be i never save. i will try it work again.  How about the bookmark , i create a button to link to bookmark ?  and right side chart auto re-set by itself ?

@admin11 , Sort should work with bookmark.  I remember I created a file for someone with sort saved on bookmarks and it was controlled buttons. You just need to save a bookmark with the order you want.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.