cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Out4uv8
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you

I don't think it gets said enough on the forum, so thank you to everyone on this forum that offers insights/solutions/advice.  Last year my leader expressed interest in having a deeper understanding of data for our leadership team. I don't work in IT, so 9 months ago this was a daunting challenge. PBI and this forum and endless late night searches, toying, and caffeine have continued to improve a multitude of tools that we now use and has grown our impact within our company and for our customers.  Thank you to everyone for helping those of us who truly are out of our element and are expanding our skill sets.

1 REPLY 1
parry2k
Super User III
Super User III

@Out4uv8 Glad to hear that you find this community helpful. Even for my 5 years in this community (almost from start), I still find it very helpful and learn a lot from it. I love the Power BI community.

Keep on bringing more questions/queries and also participate in helping others.

Good luck and thanks for your kind words.

CHeers!!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

April Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the April 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.