Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mtelf24
Helper I
Helper I

Text slideshow in a visualization

I'm trying to work out what the best approach might be to creating a slideshow visual of text for qualitative feedback on our surveys. 

For example, on a website you might have a slideshow element on their testimonials page where you will have some text (feedback) and it might shuffle through them either automatically after a period or by the user manually clicking.

I want to do something similar for the survey feedback we get in for our customers. I'm not sure this will present so well on a report, but I wanted to give it a go. The idea would be that the report shows the overall feedback (e.g. average NPS for months, sectors) and then if the user wanted to look at individual feedback/detractors then they could either do further filtering, or they could press play on an element and it would cycle through feedback for various orgs.

The only place I could think off the top of my head on what to use was the play axis app store visualisation. I think I could get it to work by inserting a card element for the text (with a visual level filter only to show the text for the survey question(s) I want to show) hand let it roll with the field for cycling the survey ID (as this will make sure only one organisation is shown at a time).

I'm sort of happy with it so far, but there are some challenges with the filtering and data model I need to have a think about (for example a user can't presently decide "I only want to cycle through customers with a low NPS score" and select the low scores in the filter because the NPS score is a seperate row to the actual answer itself and therefore selecting the NPS filters only for the score rows.)

I was wondering if someone has tried something similar, and did they use the play axis or perhaps a smarter approach to presenting something like this?

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mtelf24 ,

Please review the solution in the following thread, hope it can help you.

Use the Marketplace Play Axis to show line graph data over time dynamically

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.