Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ineedham
Helper I
Helper I

Text box headers auto-duplicating on other pages

Several text box headers on my report pages are being duplicated on other pages for some reason. I can't delete the phantom text boxes. They don't appear in the selection pane.  I've seen someone else describe a similar problem in post from 2015 (community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/PowerBI-duplicating-Text-Box-Header-to-all-pages-upon-using/m-p/894...), but it looks like no one was able to reproduce it.

text header.png

Has this issue come up for anyone else?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ineedham
Helper I
Helper I

FYI,

In this case, this bug occurred when copying and pasting text boxes from other pages.  That's probably why no one on the forums could replicate it.

Please update this post if there is ever a fix.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ineedham
Helper I
Helper I

FYI,

In this case, this bug occurred when copying and pasting text boxes from other pages.  That's probably why no one on the forums could replicate it.

Please update this post if there is ever a fix.

Thank you.

MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @ineedham ,

I cannot replicate this error my advice to you is to post this message on the error part of the forum, the support team will get back to you for sure. Based on my personal experience the errors placed on the forum are treated and they ask for several information to help achieve the best result asap.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.