Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Jayfemi
Helper I
Helper I

Text Filters

Hi,

I am working using a wordcloud visual to analyse wirtten responses in a survey. However when i use the visual i can't seem to be able to filter out the verbs and only show the adjectives. WordCloud.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Jayfemi You can remove words you don't want to see by going to format, and under "Stop Words". There are a couple options, add your own list (just add a space between each word) and/or enable the Default Stop Words toggle to clean out a bunch of the commonly ignored words.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Jayfemi You can remove words you don't want to see by going to format, and under "Stop Words". There are a couple options, add your own list (just add a space between each word) and/or enable the Default Stop Words toggle to clean out a bunch of the commonly ignored words.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer

how would i go about doing that

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer

No need  to worry about that i figured it out myself. I just wanted to know if there was a some sort of measure that would allow me do that but the stop words feature will be suffcient as i can easily pick and choose what will be hidden.

Regards

Josh

Hi @Jayfemi,

Great to hear you figured it out! So could you accept the corresponding reply as solution to close this thread(it will also help others who has similar issue easily find the answer)? Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.