Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bazam
Frequent Visitor

Tex Size in Card Visual

Dear Expert,

I created a dashboard by Power BI and I used visualization card. This dashboard is used by the call center agent to monitors the KPI.  But when i used the card visualization the text size is only until 40.  and this size is too small for agent to see on the screen.  do you have any suggestion about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@bazam,

You can define font size for datalabels following the guide in this article. There is an example for your reference.

{
    "name": "MYTHEME",
    "visualStyles": {
        "card": {
            "*": {
                "labels": [
                    {
                        "fontSize":60,
                        "fontFamily": "Calibri"
                    }
                ]
            }
        }
}
}

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@bazam,

The maximum font size is 40.  It is not possible increase the font size, there is a similar idea about this issue, you can vote it up.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/power-bi-designer/message-id/284463

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thank you for your reply @v-yuezhe-msft, you have any idea if i use the .json to increase the font?

@bazam,

Based on my test, it is possible to define a font size that is greater then 40 in report theme file, you can define the theme file following the guide in this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-report-themes.

Regards,
Lydia

Hi Lydia, thank you for your reply. can you please show me your test? so can i try on my side. thank you for your support.

@bazam,

I just generate a JSON file from here and modify the font size in the file from 40 to 60.

{"name":"My Theme","visualStyles":{"*":{"*":{"*":[{"fontSize":60,"fontFamily":"Arial","color":{"solid":{}}}]}}}}

Regards,
Lydia

yes its works but the title also change. i need to change only the data label.

@bazam,

You can define font size for datalabels following the guide in this article. There is an example for your reference.

{
    "name": "MYTHEME",
    "visualStyles": {
        "card": {
            "*": {
                "labels": [
                    {
                        "fontSize":60,
                        "fontFamily": "Calibri"
                    }
                ]
            }
        }
}
}

Regards,
Lydia

yes it's working now...thank you Lydia for your kind support. God Bless!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.