cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgusty33 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Temperature Synoptic Map

I have the temperature of 8 rooms and the temperture they are supposed to be every 10 minutes. I would like to create a visual Synoptic Panel map that shows the difference of the room temp realtive to the temp it is supposed to be throughout the day (Blue if colder, red if warmer). I have found some sites that show this, but they are all using older versions of the Synoptic download. 

I would like to create a Power BI dashboard time lapse of the day showing how the temperatures varied for each room. This means I would need a column for each room with multiple times as the rows, not a column that has contains the temp and the columns being the room as a specific time. 

Again, and help with the most unpdated version of Synopic Panel would be helpful. They must have recently updated it because I have yet to find one that looks/acts the same as the current version I just downloaded. 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Temperature Synoptic Map

HI @mgusty33,

Since synoptic visual is a custom visual who not provided by official custom visual team, I'd like to suggest you contact author to get more support.

introducing synoptic panel

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |