Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AugustinC
Regular Visitor

Taking over and not understanding a Power Bi presentation referencing multiple excel files

Long story short I have taken over a power bi meant to report percent of loss/sales. It is referencing multiple excel sheets and I do not fully understand some of the measures created. The data right now is very close to what it is suppose to be and trends in a similar way, but the percentages are higher. 

Unsure on on where to look. Is there anybody/service I can get in contact with that can help me?

3 REPLIES 3
ronaldbalza2023
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @AugustinC , hope you are having an awesome day. There were alot of kind members here in the community that can help you with. You just have to be clear on what you are trying to achieve by looking on this guide.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly  

As for learning the Power BI, there were tons of free resources out there that may help you to better understand it.
Learning Power BI - Free resources 

Thank you for the quick response. Due to confidentiallity reasons, I cant share much information involving the company's business perfromance. I just need a one on one session to have an understanding on what certain formulas are doing. I would like to learn as much as I can.

Hi @AugustinC ,

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.

It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards, 

Community Support Team Selina zhu 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.