Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Advisorrealm

Tables visualization conditional formatting screen does not show most of values

While using Version: 2.100.1401.0 64-bit (December 2021) Table visualization object and Conditional Formatting (Icon), I cannot see the entire configuration screen. I see no ability to resize the window. 

Advisorrealm_1-1643406029576.png

It looks like this 

Advisorrealm_3-1643406100172.png

I cannot resize the window, tab over, etc to see the rest of the configuration options. I'm using a laptop, with docking station, and two external monitors. I've tried just the laptop, using one external monitor, but have no other ideas as to why I cannot see/use this window.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Advisorrealm ,

I can't reproduce your problem when used the same version of Power BI Desktop(2.100.1401.0 64-bit (December 2021)) :

yingyinr_1-1643868730822.png

Please take a look at the minimum requirements to run Power BI Desktop below and check if your laptop can meet all these requirements. Please pay special attention to the Display and Windows display settings of the two list contents:

yingyinr_0-1643868302841.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Advisorrealm

Changing the Windows display settings to 100% was the fix to my issue. Thanks for the insight....

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Advisorrealm ,

I can't reproduce your problem when used the same version of Power BI Desktop(2.100.1401.0 64-bit (December 2021)) :

yingyinr_1-1643868730822.png

Please take a look at the minimum requirements to run Power BI Desktop below and check if your laptop can meet all these requirements. Please pay special attention to the Display and Windows display settings of the two list contents:

yingyinr_0-1643868302841.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

If you have a Pro license you can consider raising a Pro ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.