Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

BMltc
Helper II
Helper II

Table with subtotal (basis 100)

Hi everyone,

I have a dataset like this:

BMltc_0-1613990085661.png

I would like to create a table or a matrix in order to have the score of each category (as if the sum of each name within them is 100%) like this:

BMltc_1-1613990161406.png

with the score of the category 1 is 7.2 = 5*30%/(30%+35%) + 9*35%/(30%+35%)

any idea?

many thanks

Boris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@BMltc , if this option can work, you do not need additional measuresPercent of total.png. This will show subtotal too as you have more than one column in the row. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BMltc
Helper II
Helper II

thanks @amitchandak , so I need to create an additionnal column just for the score of each subgroup?

@BMltc , if this option can work, you do not need additional measuresPercent of total.png. This will show subtotal too as you have more than one column in the row. 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@BMltc , In a matrix you can right on the measure in visual pane and use % of total or % of sub total

or try measures like

Percent of sub Toal = divide([score], calculate([score], allselected(Table, Table[categorty] =max(Table[category]))))

Percent of Toal = divide([score], calculate([score], allselected(Table)))

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.