Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rosh89
Helper I
Helper I

Table visual skipping some rows

Hi, 

I have connected powerbi desktop to an e-commerce database using odbc connection. I created a table visual and use this to export some orders. Everything works fine except that it skips 3 rows in the table visual. These 3 rows are however visible in the query editor.  I tried the options: Don't summarize and show items with no data. It still doesn't work. Does anyone have any idea why it may happen? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Rosh89 , power bi always group the data, so if the two rows have the same values they will be shown as one even with do not summarize

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rosh89
Helper I
Helper I

@amitchandak Hi Amit, Thanks for the information. Is there any way to surpass this in powerbi itself? Does it also work the same way when creating other visuals? For ex. Card, bar graph etc.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Rosh89 , power bi always group the data, so if the two rows have the same values they will be shown as one even with do not summarize

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.