Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Table visual refreshing

Hello everyone,

I have to build a report to display the of license per user of our CRM. I have taken the users table from our CRM databasa, but the licensing data is kept in several csv files which are updated daily.

I've created a license column in the systemusers table, which is successfully updated with the data from the csv files, but my table visual doesn't refresh with new creations, even though the column is loaded.

Can anyone help please ?

Thank you so much,

Ndriana

7 REPLIES 7
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you provide more details about your issue, just like screenshot or error messages?

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply the visual's data got updated somehow so for now it's all good. 

Have a nice day, 

Ndriana

Hi @Anonymous,

Okay, if you still have some question, please don't hesitate to let me known.‌‌😉

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Few questions as I am not clear:

How is the data imported to Power Bi using these multiple CSV files? Folder connection?

Where are these csv files located?

Is your table visual using data directly usig a connection to CRM database or CSV files?

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Thank you for answering. All of my tables are directly connected to the CRM database apart the a license table that I've created to have the data from the csv files

Ndriana

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you add some sreenshots please for your table visual? What all you have moved in the visual and what is not refreshing?

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

The visual's data got updated somehow so for now it's all good. Thank you for your time and your replies

Have a nice day, 

Ndriana

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.