Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Lexx
Frequent Visitor

Table visual and filters

I think I am one of the many to ask this question.

Is there any, any way I can have a table visual which does not reset all the filters when I click on a row in it.

I have two table visuals, when I click in the first one, the second table visual gets filtered.

When I click on a row in the second table it resets the filter.

Changing the interactions of the visuals does nothing.

Is there any way to prevent this.

Please for the love of everything you hold dear, DO NOT say "use ctrl-click".

Also slicers are not a solution, unless I can select a slicer programmatically based from the selection in first table visual.

A simple yes or no answer to the question would suffice, so I can stop going in circles.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Mikelytics
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

HI @Lexx 

Please press/hold the CTRL button on your keyboard when clicking on the table line-items. Then the filter form the first table should persist.

Best regards

Michael

-----------------------------------------------------

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Appreciate your thumbs up!

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread.

-----------------------------------------------------

LinkedIn

------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit my blog datenhungrig which I recently started with content about business intelligence and Power BI in German and English or follow me on LinkedIn!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.