Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pakovich
Frequent Visitor

Table show last day parameter

I have this table. In multiple days

parametro.JPG

I would need to know what was the last parameter of the table by deposit.

final example:

parametro1.JPG

In different oil tanks the pH and acidity parameters are measured every 5 days, and saved in a table (capture 1), you would need a table, measure, or filter that tells me the last values that was taken in that tank. A table that would finally show the last date for each deposit of those parameters.

En distintos depósitos de aceite se mide cada 5 días los parámetros de acidez y ph, y se guarda en una tabla (captura 1) necesitaría una tabla, medida, o filtro que me indique los últimos valores que se tomó en ese depósito. Una tabla que mostraría finalmente la última fecha por cada depósito de esos parámetros ph y acidez.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The M code you need is this one: 

let
    Origen = Table.FromRows(Json.Document(Binary.Decompress(Binary.FromText("fZDNCoAgEITfxbOQu/7Vs0SHqKBunXv6HOnPREHE5ZuZdbfvhSIhxTht83KEBwpFTTisyItBXoJ9DRcDcg5ft7SQ6FTCt98AmgLUgDaHT3js7mrRvuJuIWgL7jh1V/kYqRTq/86IckF0oy9xATpAXYnGWPTZ2HAC", BinaryEncoding.Base64), Compression.Deflate)), let _t = ((type text) meta [Serialized.Text = true]) in type table [deposito = _t, parametro = _t, valor = _t, fecha = _t]),
    #"Tipo cambiado" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(Origen,{{"deposito", Int64.Type}, {"parametro", type text}, {"valor", type number}, {"fecha", type date}}),
    #"Grouped Rows" = Table.Group(#"Tipo cambiado", {"deposito", "parametro"}, {{"fecha", each List.Max([fecha]), type date}}),

JoinTbls = Table.NestedJoin(#"Grouped Rows", {"deposito","fecha","parametro"}, #"Tipo cambiado", {"deposito","fecha","parametro"}, "TblToExp", JoinKind.Inner),
    #"Expanded TblToExp" = Table.ExpandTableColumn(JoinTbls, "TblToExp", {"valor"}, {"valor"})

in
    #"Expanded TblToExp"

Did I answer your question correctly? Mark my answer as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LivioLanzo
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hola @Pakovich

I see you are ysing Power Query. You basically have to perform 3 steps:

1) Group by deposito, parametro and get the Max of fecha

2) Join the table in step 1 with the original table by Deposite, Parametro and Fecha

3) expand the table column created in step 2, only choosing Valor

if you post a copiable version of the table, the Power Query code could be provided

Proud to be a Datanaut!  

hi @LivioLanzo thank you very much. Here the pbix link, a copiable version of the table

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B5rhR4O8zBr6Y4cLdKnTBzeofUZuiwZe/view?usp=sharing

The M code you need is this one: 

let
    Origen = Table.FromRows(Json.Document(Binary.Decompress(Binary.FromText("fZDNCoAgEITfxbOQu/7Vs0SHqKBunXv6HOnPREHE5ZuZdbfvhSIhxTht83KEBwpFTTisyItBXoJ9DRcDcg5ft7SQ6FTCt98AmgLUgDaHT3js7mrRvuJuIWgL7jh1V/kYqRTq/86IckF0oy9xATpAXYnGWPTZ2HAC", BinaryEncoding.Base64), Compression.Deflate)), let _t = ((type text) meta [Serialized.Text = true]) in type table [deposito = _t, parametro = _t, valor = _t, fecha = _t]),
    #"Tipo cambiado" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(Origen,{{"deposito", Int64.Type}, {"parametro", type text}, {"valor", type number}, {"fecha", type date}}),
    #"Grouped Rows" = Table.Group(#"Tipo cambiado", {"deposito", "parametro"}, {{"fecha", each List.Max([fecha]), type date}}),

JoinTbls = Table.NestedJoin(#"Grouped Rows", {"deposito","fecha","parametro"}, #"Tipo cambiado", {"deposito","fecha","parametro"}, "TblToExp", JoinKind.Inner),
    #"Expanded TblToExp" = Table.ExpandTableColumn(JoinTbls, "TblToExp", {"valor"}, {"valor"})

in
    #"Expanded TblToExp"

Proud to be a Datanaut!  

¡Wow! Thank you very much. It's right

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.