Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kraghavcd
Helper I
Helper I

Table selection resetting when Bookmark button is selected

My Power BI report has 3 buttons to shift between YTD, QTD and MTD data. When each button is selected I am displaying a chart and a table (which works on Bookmarks and Selection Pane). My requirement is, whenever a particular row is selected from a table, the selection should continue when I move to the other buttons. In my case, the selected rows disappear when I move on to the next button. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kraghavcd ,

You could try this: Sync and use slicers on other pages.

This video shows how it works.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Icey, thanks for your suggestion. However, I am not moving between pages. I just have one page and I am moving between bookmark buttons. When I click on a new button, the table selection is resetting. I am not using slicers here as I have to filter based on rows in tables. I am trying to click on a row in a table and use that as filter to other tables. Is this possible in Power BI? Appreciate your help.

Hi, were you got the solution, same problem to you, thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.