Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IgorCanabarro
Regular Visitor

Table filter going wrong to line chart

Hi Guys

Need a help here,

I have one table that shows the last results of oil analysis of each equipment from our plante, 

In the chart table I have the tendency month by month of the results, when I select one item from table the line chart gets filtered only for that specific  analysis result, but I want to show the tendecy not only from one result,but for all results month by month of the equipment selected in the table, any idea on how can I solve this?

Anotação 2020-04-24 221035.pngAnotação 2020-04-24 221629.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@IgorCanabarro 

If they belong to the same table. Then it will filter. If they are from different tables. And joined with Date dimension. Then in one of the tables do not use date from date dimension (Assuming only one-directional join) . Use the date from the table (probably in the table visual). That will not filter the date in line visual

I am hosting a webinar on 25th April on Power BI, Check Details - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/amitchandak78_webinar-tech-techforgood-activity-6658266754378231808-y...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@IgorCanabarro 

If they belong to the same table. Then it will filter. If they are from different tables. And joined with Date dimension. Then in one of the tables do not use date from date dimension (Assuming only one-directional join) . Use the date from the table (probably in the table visual). That will not filter the date in line visual

I am hosting a webinar on 25th April on Power BI, Check Details - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/amitchandak78_webinar-tech-techforgood-activity-6658266754378231808-y...

Thank you!!! Your words saved me.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.