Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vinoth
Regular Visitor

Table Sorter visual

Hi,

Am using Table sorter custom visual and in that am facing issues with diplay data lables.,

because it is not giving as per i need and it is giving like scientific number , please anyone advise how to fix this issue.

i need it urgenlty to show my dashboard..

Regards,

Vinoth

6 REPLIES 6
KHorseman
Community Champion
Community Champion

It's hard to tell without knowing anything about the data you're trying to display. Is it a measure that's displaying incorrectly? Is it a column? If it's a column how are you aggregating the column? What results are you expecting to see?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Capture.PNG

Hi,

I have added image and the problem while displaying data value it is shwoing like scientific number and below i have mentioned my actual data table for your quick view.

Capture1.PNG

KHorseman
Community Champion
Community Champion

I've been testing it and that just seems to be how the Table Sorter visual displays numbers. There does not appear to be any way to change it. It ignores any formatting you have applied to either measures or columns and just does its own thing. If you don't like that number formatting I guess you'll have to use a different visual.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response and time being somehow i mangded with other visual but is there any posibility to get this corrected?

because this visual seems very good and if we correct data lable issues this wil be very useful for many peoples to display their trackers with all the persepective.

hence requesting someones help urgently..

Regards,

Vinoth

@vinoth

You can also contact Power BI Custom Visuals Support: pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Regards,

KHorseman
Community Champion
Community Champion

@vinoth I couldn't say. The description for that visual says it's still in beta, so maybe they'll fix that. There's a Contact Author link below the description on the visuals gallery page. I would recommend providing constructive feedback there.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.