Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RandomText
Helper II
Helper II

Table/Matrix doesn't load when published to pbi apps

Hi,

Having problems with table/matrix when publishing it to apps pbi website. Loading circle just spins and nothing happens even after 15 min. 

The problem is with conditional formating. If I publish without it, table loads. 

I have 2 conditional formats for profit and net, both are the same formula with different variables:  

ColorProfit = 
IF(ISBLANK(ST030200[CurrentYearProfit]); "";
IF(ST030200[CurrentYearProfit] > pbi_Budget[Profit Budget] && ST030200[CurrentYearProfit] > ST030200[LastYearProfit]; "#9cf88c";
IF(ST030200[CurrentYearProfit] > pbi_Budget[Profit Budget] && ST030200[CurrentYearProfit] < ST030200[LastYearProfit]; "#fff68f";
IF(ST030200[CurrentYearProfit] < pbi_Budget[Profit Budget] && ST030200[CurrentYearProfit] > ST030200[LastYearProfit]; "#fff68f";
IF(ST030200[CurrentYearProfit] < pbi_Budget[Profit Budget] && ST030200[CurrentYearProfit] < ST030200[LastYearProfit]; "#ff6666";
"")))))

On Desktop table works, it takes more time to load, but I think it's fair. But when published it never loads. Anyone have ideas why that might be? 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try using Switch instead of If in DAX and try using both Hex code and color name and see if one of them works.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-conditional-table-formatting

Tried it. Same thing. Doesn't load in web with switch and doesn't matter if I use names or hex codes.

Will try to calculate colors in seperate table before applying to table. Might be that too much calculations needed.

In web it loads after 20 min 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.