cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niketmistry7 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: TOPN in graphs/Dynamic

Hey @Ashish_Mathur,

Can you please help me with the rank formula syntax? Because the values on the charts are added based on unique supplier/parts/dealer number and day groups. 

formula is like= for each supplier number, count (>14)/ Grand total (>14) + count (8-14)/ Grand total (8-14)  + count (2-7)/ Grand total (2-7) + count (0-1)/ Grand total (0-1)  

Thanks

Super User
Super User

Hi,

Share the link from where i can download your file.  In a simple Table, also show the expected result.

Frequent Visitor

Hey Ashish,

Sorry for the delay. I am attaching the link herehttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3RVPzvmX8RMa3FiTXVodXhyMDVyMVExNGczZG83MFpfcmUw. What I need is, instead of the stacked bar charts showing all the parts/supplier/dealer numbers, I just want top 10 of them to show based on the Percentage Grand total Count of Customer Order ID. This same parameter: %GT Count of System_CustomerReferenceOrderID is used as a value in all the stacked charts. 

Super User
Super User

Hi,

I cannot download the file from there.  I get an access denied message.

Frequent Visitor

Parihar1980 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hello Sir, 

I am using year based slicer and expected result would be Last 5 year sales based on Year slicer selected value. Since I am using tabular model so i have limitation ; i can't use some date like SELECTEDVALUE, etc in my solution. 

Please help me 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Sales-over-the-year-with-Dynamic-year-value/m-p/481273#M224...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 147 members 1,996 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: