Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RonaldvdH
Post Patron
Post Patron

TMSavepoint::VerifyProxyCreationAllowed error !?

Guys,

i need your help with this one because when i refresh an excelfile that is in Sharepoint (and has always worked) i get this error

2020-03-31_1147.png

But right before this erros popsup i get this screen and i dont know why but hopefully you can help me with this.

I can always enter the data again but that means a lot of work so i rather not do that 😉 

2020-03-31_1145.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I've had to rebuild the entire thing too, it was the only option unfortunately

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
sunbiguru

PowerBI is trying to build an index and I get this error. I removed the index from the query and refreshed the data. It worked. 

mhernandez
Regular Visitor

Had the same error and fixed it by enabling all the features on the Preview Features menu. Go to File -> Options and Settings -> Options -> Preview Features -> check each one and save it, then close the .pbix file, you dont need to save, re open and it worked for me. I dont have time to research which feature is causing this problem but thats fixed it. Good luck!

waltheed
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

#metoo.

Same issue after changing some Power Query scripts and going back to the Power BI main screen, it tries to spply query changes and then it breaks... 

Cheers, Edgar Walther
ITsmart BI and Analytics consultant
Wilhelm
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same problem here - have seen it once before. That time I rebuilt the entire thing. This time around I'll lose it if I lose it!

Hoping someone can shed some light on this soon! Thanks.

I've had to rebuild the entire thing too, it was the only option unfortunately

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm receiving this same error! my model is connecting to folders in SharePoint online, and I'm not sure if it's SharePoint or PBI?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ronald,

I am getting the exact same error, with an import from excel document that was working fine up till an hour ago. 

Really weird error.

Me too! The exact same error!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ronald,

I have had to recreate my .pbix file by going to edit query selecting all my tables > copy and pasted them in a new file. but it allows me to carry on working for now.

A bit of a hack, but it allows me to carry on working, for now...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.